No. The Reservation Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
30 days after reservation date.
Yes. A Php 500.00 administrative fee shall be charged by the developer.
Yes, once the loan is taken out.
We only cater PAG-IBIG and HDMF Financing. Otherwise it is still subject for approval by the management.
The request shall be duly evaluated and if approved, there shall be a transfer/processing fee of Php 5,000 charged by the developer.
Yes, but it is still subject for approval by the HDMF Branch Manager or higher level of authority.
- For HDMF Accounts: After loan take-out.
- For Deferred/Spot Cash: After full payment.Important Note: Only the principal buyer shall be allowed and authorized to claim the Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT). Otherwise, a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) is required. But if the loan is availed through HDMF, the title may be claimed after the loan has been paid-off with PAG-IBIG.
Yes. They must have a co-borrower that is related to him/her within the second civil degree of consanguinity or affinity in order for them to be allowed to avail for the loan. The co-borrower may not be related to the buyer as long as the co-borrower is approved by the HDMF Branch manager or anyone on the higher level of authority.
One month after the loan take-out or upon PAG-IBIG Fund’s approval.
The year after their take-out year.
Upon completion of these following qualifications/requirements:
- For HDMF / Bank Financing: Loan Take-out and at least 50% of Equity is paid
- For Spot Cash- Upon full payment
- For Deferred Cash- Upon 75% payment of the Total Contract Price (TCP)
Improvements to the unit will only be allowed if the unit owner has alread paid the construction bond. Payment of construction bond can only be allowed if the Permit to Occupy (PTO) has already been issued to the buyer.